The Executive Coaching that SPERA is offering, uses a variety of Accelerated Learning strategies, for the identification and utilization of effective and high performance human behaviour patterns. This path leads to the full expression of the Executive personal resources, overcome the limitations and work around those barriers to achieve high performance level of personal and team success.
The Coach is there to assist the Executive and focuses on generative change, therefore more “result-oriented” rather than “problem centered”. The aim is to use and transfer all effective tools to assist the Executive to build his present and future success by putting in place actions and attitudes and transform his objectives in tangible results.
Executive Coaching among other things allows:
- Identify effective strategies for the Executive and transform objectives into results
- Increase the effectiveness of communication in any context
- Improving relationships within the group and quickly get in tune with other people
- Gaining real knowledge of the talents and skills
- Change unwanted habits and behaviors to adopt more productive, eliminate fears and anxieties due to past experiences and resolve internal conflicts
- Rediscovering self-motivation to unleash the power within and lead the Executive and the Team to success
- Easy access to the desired state of mind for challenging contexts
In addition, at no point in the path there is attention paid to the problem, the focus is entirely on the state and on the context in which the client desires to improve its effectiveness, through the incorporation of a state of high performance. The path is to assist the Executive or the organization in a change. Activate a strategy of widening choices which are congruent with the original intention. The consequence is the activation of effective processes of high performance faster and the result is more satisfactory.
Each Manager when working according to a specific map, on his perception of reality, from a set of past and present experiences, to a series of behavior, shapes his/her personality and through interacting with himself/herself and with others reacts more or less differently. Everyone reads the reality with filters, and mental interpretation, and through the aware activation of the power of choice you create your own reality.
In conclusion the building blocks of this Executive Coaching path:
- Bring the Executive and the organization to a condition of optimal self-learning. Align the perceptual positions.
- High Performance States
- Personal Edit, Visualization
- Intention, Attention, Energy and Flow